Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
View: 305|Reply: 2

Outlook OLM file to PST file format

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2016-11-14 13:46:23 | All posts |Read mode
To convert Mac Outlook OLM file to PST file format, you can download OLM to PST Converter Software which can easily transfer all OLM files into Outlook PST, including emails,contacts and calendars of Outlook for Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST files.

It can perform this task effortlessly with lots of favorable eminence aspects. It also recover damage or corrupted OLM files and saves them into the emails in PST, MSG and EML file format.This software supported all updated versions of Windows Operating System.

It can supported MS Outlook (2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/97).

For more information visit here: http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html

Props Report

Topics

High school

Post on 2018-12-6 09:44:32 | All posts
Launch another OLM to PST Converter to export Mac OLM Outlook files into Windows Outlook Editions. OLM to PST Converter permit to access OLM saved emails, messages, contacts, notes, appointments, etc. in MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc.

To see how to export OLM into Windows Outlook, visit: OLM to PST Converter
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2019-4-12 09:10:19 | All posts
There are several software that can help you convert OLM files into PST format. Of all the tools I have heard of, I have really liked the reviews on OLM to PST Converter for Mac. This tool offers conversion of emails directly from the Outlook database, thus offering much better efficiency. This software can support all Outlook & Windows versions.

Visit Here:- https://www.kdetools.com/olm/
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List