Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
View: 308|Reply: 0

[Hardware] INATECK 4 PORT USB 3.0 HUB iFans May Need

[Copy link]

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2014-12-19 11:10:12 | All posts |Read mode
It's about... Mobile workers dream

Inateck’s 4 port hub can’t help with the monitor, but it can give you four USB 3.0 ports to use, and it gives you a fifth port for charging a mobile device at the same time.

P1090442.jpg

On first inspection the hub looks like a nice piece of kit.  It’s finished well and has some quite reserved detailing that should see it fit in well on most desks.  It’s incredibly light, which is great if you want to carry it around all the time, not so great if you need it to stay put while four USB leads tug it in all directions.

To the front you have the four USB 3.0 ports, each capable of data transfer of up to 5Gbps (not all at the same time, mind you).  To the right hand side you’ll find a 5th USB port which is purely for charging accessories like tablets or smartphones.  To the rear you’ll find the connection for your PC or laptop, as well as the power adapter jack and on the top you’ll find a power button and indicator lights for each of the ports.

Now, for me this hub is a must, I’ve currently got a Wireless-AC dongle, DVD-RW drive, External Hard disk and Xbox controller receiver all connected to it.  As such, my desk doesn’t look like those that you see on Amazon, it looks much more like this:

P1090441.jpg

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List