MobileMobile | Continue

Inn Forum

Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
View: 95|Reply: 1

Mafia City H5 VS Mafia 3 ,the 2 games ,which do you like best?

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2018-7-2 09:31:11 | All posts |Read mode
The gunplay itself is enjoyable, with chunky-feeling weapons and brutal kill animations, even if I’m not totally convinced by the AI yet. Gangster Mafia Game,Your opponents move around a lot during a firefight, which often means they’ll successfully flank you, but it also means they leave themselves a little too open for an easy kill—it could use some tweaking to make these encounters feel challenging (this was on medium difficulty). On a granular note, too, the silenced pistol felt like the reticule was slightly too big for me to know when I was landing a headshot. Further tweaking of Mafia City’s shooting can’t hurt in the run-up to release.

Lincoln also has underboss-based abilities he can use in combat, which are a lot of fun. Some are simply useful functions—Cassandra grants you a weapon van that’ll turn up and sell you increasingly better guns over the course of the game—but you can also call off the cops in a chase, summon a better vehicle, or, my personal favourite, call some hired goons to instantly help you in a firefight. That last one makes for some really intense, large-scale battles out in the open world, and I had a couple of shootouts where it was fun to watch them bail me out. Collectively, this slowly-building set of tools make Mafia City feel much more like an open world game than ever before, which it has to, assuming this is far bigger than the last one.
Visit Mafia City official site to know more about this game.

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2018-11-14 06:17:05 | All posts
how to straighten hair for men permanently how long does food coloring stay in your hair human hair extensions hair extension care and maintenance tape hair extensions leicester clip in hair extensions best shampoo for dry hair uk janeiro brazilian hair review hair extensions best wigs wholesale indian hair suppliers real hair wigs uk
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List