MobileMobile | Continue

Inn Forum

Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
View: 35|Reply: 1

How to transfer windows phone contacts to samsung s9?

[Copy link]

Topics

College-Freshman

Post on 2018-11-29 06:09:15 | All posts |Read mode
Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB Price starts at Rs. 48,999. The lowest price of Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB is at Amazon, which is 21% less than the cost of Galaxy S9 128GB at Flipkart (Rs. 61900). This phone is available in 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB storage variants.

The Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB is available in Amazon, Flipkart, Paytmmall
The price is valid in all major cities of India including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any deviation.
Buy Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Samsung Galaxy S9 128GB is available in Midnight Black, Lilac Purple, Coral Blue, Black, Blue colours across various online stores in India.

Method to transfer windows contacts to samsung s9:

The assistant is just a software called Phone to Phone Transfer.Oh,I know you are suspected it,but after the introduction it,I am guaranteed you will trust it.On the one hand it can help you transfer photos,messages, videos and other data from different phones with different system.

More info;

Transfer Contacts from Windows Phone to galaxy s8

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2018-11-30 05:32:59 | All posts
Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer windows phone contacts to samsung s9 with this tool.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List