Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
View: 38|Reply: 0

Motivational Life Status for Whatsapp & Fb in English

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2019-6-12 19:15:02 | All posts |Read mode
After a long time today we are sharing with a large collection ofLife Status for Whatsappwith you. Sometime's feel life is so unfair lack of Motivational Life Status. These quotes motivate you. You can share it, edit it, whatever you want.

Life status in English checked it
A human being is a beautiful creature. He has the potential to achieve whatever the mind conceives

Stop dreaming of getting the right partner. Focus on adding value to your life and training yourself to be the partner everyone will admire. You will attract the right person

Waiting for lovely moments in life? Create them; otherwise, you will die waiting You are a hero. It is only that you have refused to come out of your comfort zone

When you get what you want, life becomes your best friend, when you don’t, life is a teacher

I only ask for coffee but not anyone’s opinion about me

Adding value to your life is more important than striving for success.

I’m famous because of my haters.

Don’t focus on what others are doing in their life but focus on what you are doing to make your life better

A wise person works with wisdom and never does gossip in his life, wherever he goes, He removes gossip of others with his words of wisdom.

If you still want the people in your life who did wrong with you then don’t forget to forgive them.

Some things in our life happen only once.

Don’t feel happy after doing something bad to someone, know that this bad could come in your life too so repent and often repent.”

“Ego brings nothing in our life but could destroy many things in our life so stay away from ego for a better life.”

Life is just a whatsapp status just update it.

Sometimes you forgive the people who wronged you because of you want peace and happiness in your life.”

Do not get upset with people or situation,bothare powerless without your reaction

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them,but won't notice their behavior that made you change

Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination.The best is yet to come.

Karma is very real.Do good and spread kindness;it will come back in unexpected ways

Use things not people,Love people not things.

You don't meet people by accident there is always a reason: a blessing or a lession.

Accept what is in your life.Let go of what was your life.And have faith in what will be in your life.

You can't change how people think about you,so don't think it twice.Just live your life and be happy

Life is not about finding yourself.Life is about creating yourself.

Don't stop until you're proud

Yours willingness to lool at your darkness is what empowers you to change.

Live the life you've imagined.

When Life Given You A Hundred Reason To Cry, Show Life That You Have A Thousand Reason To Smile.

Be What You Are & Say What You Eel Because Those Who Mind Don’T Matter & Those Who Matter Don’T Mind.

The Best & Most Beautiful Things In The World Can Not Be Seen Not Touched….But Are Felt In The Heart.

You Can’T Always Get What You Want, But If You Keep Trying & Look Hard Enough, You Could Just End Up With What You Wanted, Something Worthwhile.

Every New Day Gives New Things & There We Create New Memories.

Jealously Comes From Counting Others Blessing Instead Of Our Own.

Now days People Know The Price Of Everything And The Value Of Nothing.

Life is short, and it is here to be lived.

Simple rule to follow in your life: do your best and let God do the rest.

Life is tough, my darling, by so are you.

You never know where it will take you and when it will end.

Jealously Comes From Counting Others Blessing Instead Of Our Own

The Best Things In Life Are Not Things, It’s The People Who Make You Feel Loved & Cared For.

When Life Given You A Hundred Reason To Cry, Show Life That You Have A Thousand Reason To Smile.

Every New Day Gives New Things & There We Create New Memories.

The Best & Most Beautiful Things In The World Can Not Be Seen Not Touched….But Are Felt In The Heart.

Life is 10% what u make it, and 90% how you take it.

Success always hugs u in private... but failure always slaps u in the public! that's life.

Life is very precious, injoy it from your heart. Don’t wait for someone to make it tough.

There is No Shortcut for Sucess in life...??

I don’t want a perfect life. I just want a happy life.

Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Take a moment and make your life perfect.

Pray, not to ask God for what you need, but to thank god for what you have.

For he knows what you need and when you need it!

Sometimes there is no second chance, no next time, no time out.

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List