Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
View: 7|Reply: 0

My experience on Boox Note Pro

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2019-8-13 11:26:33 | All posts |Read mode
Well, I’m a university student and I need to read and write dissertations for a long time every day. I bought Boox Note Pro, so I do not have to read PDF documents on my laptop, which may cause serious eyestrain two or three hours after I dive in. It came with a free case cover, stylus pen and set of tips.
It’s not bad so far. Battery, Bluetooth, wifi connection all works well. But when I ran the Kindle app on my device, I found that there was an issue on turning pages. I searched the solution on Google, and found Onyx Facebook group. One fans told me I could long press app icons and optimized their performance. Set the "Animation Timeout" to 400, then the page turning worked fine.
And I have patched the latest firmware 2.1.1 on my Boox Note Pro last month, I am quite amazed at the new features, such as the navigation ball and new UI system. The most appealing one shall be the AI function in Note App, which could directly convert the handwritten notes into text. It is really “smart” enough that it could even recognize my horrible scribbles. Thumbs up for Onyx Boox. But there are still some bugs, can’t separate the words correctly, open PDFs unsuccessfully sometimes, not easy to sync documents across the platforms, etc. Hope these will be fixed in the near future.

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List