1234567Next
Return Post new threads
Author: Carol

Any questions about InnJoo Note?

[Copy link]

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2015-10-15 20:44:56 From mobile phone | All posts
Can anyone tell what was your default launcher aftet u bought the Innjoo note. For my one, it doesn't have the default KitKat launcher. It has the InnUI launcher as default.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

High school

Post on 2015-10-16 07:26:10 | All posts
FIFA 16 will include Brazilian teams

Today, we are announcing that 16 Brazilian teams will be available in FIFA 16. The teams with authentic crests and club names are, Atlético-MG, Atlético-PR, Avaí, Coritiba, Chapecoense, Cruzeiro, Figueirense, Fluminense, Grêmio, Internacional, Joinville, Ponte Preta, Palmeiras, Santos, São Paulo, and Vasco da Gama. At launch, the 16 Brazilian teams will appear with authentic crests and kits. Updated player names and visuals will need an online* update when and if available.

"We have worked to create the best possible experience for FIFA fans in Brazil and around the world to include Brazilian teams,” said Jonathan Harris, Brazil Manager, EA. “We know FIFA fans love playing with Brazilian players and teams across the game, so adding 16 clubs is positive news for all fans.”
http://igsky.mobi/
All Brazilian teams in FIFA 16 are available in the Rest of the World team menu and will be playable in most game modes. In Career Mode, players on Brazilian clubs will be available in the transfer database for when fans want to acquire them for their campaign. In FIFA Ultimate Team™, players on Brazilian Clubs will become available after fans accept and download the update when and if available.

Stay tuned as we will release the full list of Leagues and teams available in FIFA 16 shortly.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2015-10-18 04:59:12 From mobile phone | All posts
Hey innjoo how can I get a good battery its just three months now when I got my innjoo  note n am already having battery issues
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2015-10-18 05:02:15 From mobile phone | All posts
g-boy posted on 2015-10-18 04:59
Hey innjoo how can I get a good battery its just three months now when I got my innjoo  note n am al ...

Am in Nigeria  Benin city to be precise
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-10-18 17:00:28 From mobile phone | All posts
I have an issue on my device that if I want to delete or change the app place this message appears on the screen "unfortunately innui has stopped" I tried the clear cache button but nothing happened pleas help
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2015-10-22 13:21:11 From mobile phone | All posts
Please my dear Friends .. No buy Innjoo Mobile phone.Ranging from Innjoo note to Innjoo One .they are Shit and scammers Company. Same happened to me. I bought Innjoo Note . it is disapointing mobile handy. I am having battery problem Since i bought. I decided to replace the battery. Could u believe that innjoo and souq.com did not have innjoo note battery in their shop. No where to buy the battery. Now the innjoo note is shit and liability to me now. No buy Innjoo is FAKE and COPY.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-10-29 17:48:24 | All posts
my innjo note have any application cannt delet
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-10-29 17:48:59 | All posts
how to format set already iam do factry reset
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-11-1 00:06:44 From mobile phone | All posts
how can i get my stock recovery back my note is not booting into recovery every time i try to boot into recovery it reboots it self please help.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-11-1 23:23:29 From mobile phone | All posts
How can i get stock recovery back my note is not booting into recovery everytime i try to boot into recovery it reboots it self please help.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

1234567Next
Return Post new threads

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List