12345678Next
Return Post new threads
Author: IJRocks

#InnJoo ONE Live of Dubai Launch Event

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-4 10:46:00 From mobile phone | All posts
why not support network STC in KSA?  700 saudi riyal fully loss for this innjoo one mobile!!!  HSDPA.... NETEORK SUPPORT ONLY.... HERE only availble HSPA / HSPA+ network.  so how can use my mobile?  when I searching netwok showing no network found. I aalso using iphone 4 & xperia on this network but innjoo one 3G fail support network. I hate this innjoo one 3G. this mobile for me just a mysic player.bullshit
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-4 20:53:36 From mobile phone | All posts
NICE

Props Report

Topics

KSA iFanthe Philippines iFanCreative masterFacebook followerGood studentHumor masterMonitor

Post on 2015-5-4 22:47:52 | All posts
shafiq posted on 2015-5-4 10:46
why not support network STC in KSA?  700 saudi riyal fully loss for this innjoo one mobile!!!  HSDPA ...

Inn Forum Rules:
In order to maintain a good place for InnJoo fans to communicate here, we’d like you to preview the forums rules and guidelines and follow them before making any comments. Members who disagree with or violate the general rules will be temporarily suspended or banned from the Inn Forums.
1. Content relevant:
Please thread on relevant topics. Comments on inappropriate subject such as competition, trade or other irrelevant topics will be deleted or closed by forum moderators.
2. Basic code of conduct:
Members should post in respectful ways, the following actions will be prohibited from Inn Forum.
a.Inappropriate comments including sexually, violent, offensive and political topics.
b.Defame other members disrespectfully based on religious, racial, political beliefs or other offensive reasons.
c.Any improper trade of selling products or services.
3. Search similar threads before posting or creating a new discussion
New joiners are strongly recommended to search relevant posts before threading a post. Maybe the specific question you are going to ask has already been answered by other members in other posts.
4. About the language
Inn Forum is an English and Arabic speaking community, members are requested to post in English and
Arabic.Especially in the Inn City Section, you could feel free to speak Arabic or English. But Moderators are qualified to delete threads and warn members who didn’t follow the rules.
5. Closing/deleting/editing posts
The moderator team reserves the right to close, delete or edit any post at any time if a post breaks the above rules. A notification will be sent to those users whose posts were deleted to explain the reason of deletion.

Punishment Rules
Banned to post: (Blacklist)
1. Please specify the authors and sources when repaste the post. Any copyright issue caused by unspecified sources, the poster should take the responsibility.
2. Words about personal attack and serious political discourse are forbidden.
3. Excessive expression or meaningless words.
4. Posts involve trading information.
Post would be speedily deleted:
5. When repaste or publish the contents of successive with similar theme.
6. When lots of meaningless symbols was adopted in the title.
7. When post the skimble-skamble posts
8. Advertising in forum.
Relegation and points deduction:
1.  Post over 4 meaningless posts with subjects or repaste non-original posts continuously in one hour. (10 points deduction)
2. Post advertising once. (8 points deduction)
3. When lots of meaningless symbols was adopted in the title. (8 points deduction)
4. When repaste or publish the contents of successive with similar theme. (8 points deduction)

When your posts were deleted or you are banned to post, please go to the Teach Office and submit a self-examination report for requesting speech qualification, then wait for administrators’ reply. (That means you have to send a PM to jojo and submit your self-examination report).

Dear iFans, please kindly obey the rules!

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

High school

Post on 2015-5-10 02:35:52 | All posts
nice

Props Report

Topics

High school

Post on 2015-5-10 02:46:55 | All posts
awesome

Props Report

Topics

College-Sophomore

Facebook followerNigeria iFanGood student

Post on 2015-5-14 11:40:44 From mobile phone | All posts
shafiq posted on 2015-5-4 10:46
why not support network STC in KSA?  700 saudi riyal fully loss for this innjoo one mobile!!!  HSDPA ...

You should have checked the band of this device before buying,so its your fault.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-6-12 15:02:42 From mobile phone | All posts
I love Innjoo One .... I bought One gold and One black and two Innjoo fire.
I wish I could be in Dubai...
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-6-12 15:03:25 From mobile phone | All posts
I love Innjoo One .... I bought One gold and One black and two Innjoo fire.
I wish I could be in Dubai...
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Middle school

Post on 2015-7-27 12:52:42 | All posts
Last edited by chieumonguoitai on 2015-7-27 12:53 install applications for your phone here
What applications are suitable for your mobile phone
contact us at mxspy.com
installing software for your phone glued to your message by application download free apps
http://mxspy.com/blog/blog-grid/
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Middle school

Post on 2015-7-27 12:55:30 | All posts
installing software for your phone glued to your message by application download free apps MXSPY.COM http://mxspy.com/
http://mxspy.com/blog/blog-grid/
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

12345678Next
Return Post new threads

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List