Felt 2014. Watch movie!

Watch full lenght film.
HD, HQ, Mobile version.

Download Felt 2014 movie free:

Felt 2014. Watch movie!

Watch full lenght film.
HD, HQ, Mobile version.

WatchFeltfilm online for free.
    If you start to look in google for a Felt movie you can not find it.
    But now you can get it for your home pc for free.
Feltmovie was created in third decade of  2014 and belongs to Romance, Thriller, Horror genres.
    Such actors like Roxanne Lauren Knouse, Ryan Creighton, Mark Skubala, Brandileigha Stracner, Merkley, Tony Ruiz, Kentucker Audley, Alanna Reynolds, Brendan Miller, Elisabeth Ferrara, Amy Everson truly created this Romance film exclusive.
    My position that it's a great movie I liked it, it's a little different than most movies of this type and of course worth a watch.
    This film is breathtaking, and I think producers did huge work with it! It can be a bit strange at first and maybe throughout for some but I'm urging you to stick it out and finish the film. You will definitely be glad you did.
    Movie time : 80 minutes. Film rating is good: 4.4.
    Watch Felt online for free.

Amy is hanging on by a thread. Struggling to cope with past sexual trauma and the daily aggressions of a male-dominated society, she creates grotesquely costumed alter egos that re-appropriate the male form. While giving her the sense of power she craves, acting as these characters pushes her further into a world of her own making. When she begins a new relationship with a seemingly good guy, she opens herself up to him - but that vulnerability comes at a dangerous cost, and her alter egos threaten to lash out in explosive violence. Based on the real experiences and art of co-writer/star Amy Everson, Felt doesn't just point a finger at rape culture; it takes a full on swing at it, creating a feminist psychological thriller that audiences will be hard-pressed to shake off.

A woman creates an alter ego in hopes of overcoming the trauma inflicted by men in her life.

t1-01/05/16 - kNum-1

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List