Ver Pelicula Kilo Two Bravo 2014 Online Gratis

Kilo Two Bravo 2014. Watch movie!

Watch full lenght movie.
HD, HQ, Mobile version.

Ver Pelicula Kilo Two Bravo 2014 Online Gratis:

Kilo Two Bravo 2014. Watch movie!

Watch full lenght movie.
HD, HQ, Mobile version.

Kajaki Dam 2006. A company of young British soldiers encounter an unexpected, terrifying enemy. A dried-out river bed, and under every step the possibility of an anti-personnel mine. A mine that could cost you your leg - or your life.

In September 2006, a 3 man patrol of Paras sets off from their outpost overlooking Kajaki Dam in southern Afghanistan, to engage the Taliban. As they make their way across a dried out river bed one of them steps on a mine left from the Russian occupation some 25 years before. His colleagues rush to his aid only to find they are surrounded by mines and every move threatens serious injury or death.

Sometimes you need a cool motion picture to watch online.
    You begin to search it online and get lots no good sites that can not give you what you want.
    But today you gonna get it.
Kilo Two Bravomotion picture was made in 2014 and it belongs to Drama, Thriller, Adventure genres.
    Dynamic sence of Kilo Two Bravo film gonna make you feel good while watching it with your kids.
    Actors like Ali Cook, Scott Kyle, John Doughty, Benjamin O'Mahony, Jon-Paul Bell, Andy Gibbins, Thomas Davison, Mark Stanley, Bryan Parry, David Elliot, Paul Luebke, Liam Ainsworth, Malachi Kirby, Robert Mitchell, Grant Kilburn make this Drama film so great.
    100%, Kilo Two Bravo is one of the best film to see in Drama genre in 2014.
    Film duration is 108 min. IMDB rating is decent: 7.1.
    WatchKilo Two Bravofilm online.

t1-01/27/16 - kNum-1

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List