MobileMobile | Continue

Inn Forum

Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
12345678910... 29Next
Return Post new threads
View: 47568|Reply: 288

InnJoo 5.21 Launch Party is coming, are you ready?

[Copy link]

Topics

MonitorFacebook followerGood student

Post on 2015-5-14 07:30:19 | All posts |Read mode
Last edited by Carol on 2015-5-19 18:51
May 21 Forever 21
Reply to be lucky fans to attend InnJoo 5.21 Launch Party

WE ARE BORN WITH PASSION
WE HAVE POWER WITHIN
WE ARE YOUNG
WE ARE FOREVER 21
PASSION IS FOR EVERYONE
POWER IS FOR EVERYONE

Tonight is the night we forget about the deadlines
Tonight is the night we forget about the heartbreaks
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we are 21
IT IS TIME,FOREVER 21

InnJoo will hold the launch party on May 21st in Lagos Nigeria. Here we want to invite fans to join in our party. Our Theme is forever 21, because we believe that we should stay young, energetic and active, just wear your passion and bring your power!

Attend this party,what will you get?
1. First to know and even win the InnJoo new released products-Fire and Max;
2. Hold the chance to win the below big prizes:
    1st:  Abrand new Hyundai i10 salon car
    2nd: Return flight ticketto Dubai (round trip)
    3rd: Free medical check-up in Dubai
    Others: Laptops and lots of other prices.
Note:
1) To better reward the membersand customers of Trinity Mall , Only 2,100 raffle draw tickets will be sent out;
2) As a golden member of TrinityMall, InnJoo have the privilege to send out limited raffle draw tickets only to InnJoo fans;
3) Only those who purchased InnJoo products with value over 21,000 NGN have the privilege to participate luckydraw;
4) The winner list will be announced by the middle of June;
5) InnJoo and Trinity Mall reserved all rights about this activity;

3. Dancing & Food & Drink

How to get the invitation? We will pick 18 fans in total.
You can choose one of the belowing methods to win the invitation
Rules
Method 1:
1. Share with us the most memorable story when you were 21, or what you want to do the most when you reached 21 in your age. (Answers could be words, pictures, paintings, etc.)
2. We will pick 10 iFans to send out the invitations for this big launch party.
3. We will select the lucky fans randomly but also basing on your story.

Collecting time: May.14th 2015-May.19th 2015
Announcement Time: May 20th. 2015

Method 2:
1. InnJoo will start sending InnBroswer notification from May 16th;
2. Sign in to become Forum member or share the link and invite your friends to sign in InnJoo forum in case you were already members, every new member has chance to win the ₦ 1000Jumia shopping voucher valid to 12th June for ONE and its accessories; (This time we will launch 500 vouchers )
3. Who can invite more friends to join in forum, who can win the invitation to the launch party;
4. 8 ifans will picked based on our background statistics.

Collecting time: 16th. May-19th. May
Announcement Time: May 20th. 2015

Party Location: Side Walk Bar, Trinity Mall, 79Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
(BTW, the launch party is gonna be hold in Lagos Nigeria, and it would be better for those who are living in Lagos Nigeriato send their entries)

Party Time: 18:00pm-20:30pm May 21st. 2015 in Nigeria

Note:
1. Only those who replied this thread can stand chance to be the lucky one;
2. You can reply this thread more than one time, but only one of them will be regarded as the only entry;
3. Unrelated or Reserved replied will be deleted;
4. Cheating and false operation will be disqualified.
5. Everyone has only one invitation if you take two activities above at the same time.

Rate

!number_of_participants! 8Coin +352 Hide Reason
HISHAM + 50 I like it.
kelly + 50 Excellent!!!
skinnyboy619 + 50 dear carol..i hope here in KSA too
doris + 50 Excellent!!!
JOlaks + 2 Excellent!!!
SAAA + 50 Excellent!!!
AmrKhaled + 50 I like it.
Cyberyan + 50 I like it.

View rating log

BE YOU!

Props Report

Topics

MonitorFacebook followerGood student

Author| Post on 2015-5-20 12:39:13 | All posts
Last edited by Carol on 2015-5-20 12:44 Congratulations! Here the 10 lukcy fans (Method 1) win the invitations. InnJoo is really impressed by your  stories and pick you as the invitees.
Here is the winners list:
@JOlaks @Topman @toljosade @Eni @dollface2020 @skyrocks @Micky-jo @Gozie @LoganDominic @teenna  

Party time:  18:00pm-20:30pm May 21st. 2015 in Nigeria
Party location:Side Walk Bar, Trinity Mall, 79Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria  
Hope see you all at InnJoo Launch Party.

If you are not available at that day or can't attend the party, please leave your messages here,  InnJoo will find other fans to take your place. Or give the invitation to your friends.

BE YOU!
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Props Report

Topics

High school

Nigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanFacebook followerIndia iFans

Post on 2015-5-15 20:45:21 | All posts
Last edited by JOlaks on 2015-5-18 21:50
Last year (2014) was when I was 21, my story is a memorable story of my success born of my weakness.

When I was 21 was when I took my "first huge risk" in life because I've not been taking risk at all when I continually remind myself everyday that one of the biggest risk in life is not taking risk at all.

My birthday was forthcoming and I've always done something memorable for myself on my special day. Before my special day, I've been looking at myself as a very terrible person, I asked myself that question, "why haven't you been taking risks?". I told myself that I have cheated nature and it will end in doom when nature gets back at me, that day, I learnt my mum took a "huge risk" when she was put to bed because of me and I just want to change from my old ways of living.

I'm a starting Computer Engineer, a Secretary in an Engineering Company and a Marketer at Jumia Nigeria, you see, I make money but I dont have investment and I spend lavishly. I get salary from my full time employment, get commission for selling items on Jumia's website and once in a while, I make some income for consulting as a Computer Engineer, that's cool right? People envies me 'cos of that but I hate myself because I dont focus on what is really mine.

I'm still young, a time will come that I will let go my fulltime employment and the marketing job with Jumia, I will have to focus on what is mine. I want to establish myself but fund at hand is not doable and because I'm done being a weakening, I ventured into something I'm new to.

I woke up on my special day, Tuesday, 21st of January, 2014 to see my Facebook wall to see friends and family who're wishing me on my special day and before I could do that, I came across this post on agriculture that changed my life. I was able to start an agricultural business with the fund I had on me. It wasn't easy getting through because It was a new ground I’m inexperienced with but I believed and persevered as much as I did because I'm tired getting weak and afraid. I started it because I will be able to make money with it but as time goes on, the money didn't matter anymore even when it's gonna be there, I just began to like it and obsessed with it.

When the time comes, I will be able to fund and build the talent I'm born with and I will be a Farmer and a Computer Engineer. That's success!!!

The moral lesson I learnt is that; productive people aren't braver than others; they just have mental toughness to keep moving forward and with their toughness, they disable their fear, while they make their action create confidence and self-assurance.

This is my story and and I'm proud I'm whom I am on this day. I wish I will one day, be a Legend, the World's Tomorrow Living Legend - My dream.

Truely, when the night comes, I will forget the deadlines.
I will forget the heartbreaks, the disappointments.
I will believe everything that concerns me will be fine,
And I will dance like like all my inperfections are perfect.
It's 'bout the time to be forever 21 and sound,
To be forever young and enegetic,
To be born with passion and motivated,
We've got the power within, we win,
The passion we've got is motivating us,
The power we've got is strengthening us.
We're the future!
We're young!
We're 21!
Forever!

Thank you.

Rate

!number_of_participants! 1Coin +2 Hide Reason
Akintunde + 2 Excellent!!!

View rating log

Olakunle Akinwande
Lagos, Nigeria
akinwandey@yahoo.com
Reply Support 5 Opposition 0

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 22:59:11 From mobile phone | All posts
At 21, my life was not that of a joyous one. I lost my father at the age of 2 & my mother at the age of 15. Life became very difficult from then on. I relied on a brother whose salary then (1999) was 10k. With him I was able to finish my secondary education. I waited another 3 years to gain admission to study Accounting in a Nigeria Polytechnic @ 21. My life was full of bittersweet experience @ 21. Bitter because I gained admission @ 21 & sweet because it was tough paying my school fees. After paying the school fees, I stayed for several months without a kobo. No money no food. I begged friends for food for almost 2 months before help came from a sister and a brother. But today I give all the Glory to Almighty God because those are now history.
Reply Support 2 Opposition 0

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Facebook followerNigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanIndia iFansGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-5-15 23:08:11 | All posts
Last edited by toljosade on 2015-5-15 23:10 At age 21, my most memorable Story began when my dad told me to enroll  in a Driving School and said I am now very much matured to drive his cars. I was so happy that Day and was excited that I am now becoming a Matured man. My Friends were excited for me. I am now a professional driver.

Props Report

Topics

High school

Post on 2015-5-15 12:34:06 | All posts
Am 21 now, people look at me and said that, i look younger than my real age, at this age my parent told me that i am the one to take decision on what i want to become in future, at this my age i always feel free and also full of joy, i like taking photos too, my current photos and my last 2 to 3 years photos doesn't have much difference in my looks. Now, i think is time forever 21 like me

Props Report

Topics

Middle school

Nigeria iFanFacebook follower

Post on 2015-5-14 08:55:06 From mobile phone | All posts
Will the innjoo one LTE be finally unveiled as well?
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

College-Freshman

Egypt iFanKSA iFanUAE iFanNigeria iFanFacebook followerPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanIndia iFans

Post on 2015-5-14 13:25:26 | All posts
amazing post
Smile life is short ;)
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Merry ChristmasNigeria iFanGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-5-14 14:03:46 | All posts
Where are the Lagos dudes? This event is for you guys
YOUNGSTAR
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-14 14:33:51 From mobile phone | All posts
Am in..wow

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Facebook followerNigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanIndia iFansGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-5-14 14:36:44 | All posts
youngstar posted on 2015-5-14 14:03
Where are the Lagos dudes? This event is for you guys

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2015-5-14 14:59:27 From mobile phone | All posts
This looks nice. Based in lagos and would love to be there May 21 with my innjoo note.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Happy Valentines DayKSA iFanIndia iFansMerry ChristmasGood studentHumor masterI love InnJooFacebook follower

Post on 2015-5-14 16:55:47 | All posts
Where are all the party lovers from Lagos !!
Regards,
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

High school

Nigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanFacebook followerIndia iFans

Post on 2015-5-14 17:41:11 | All posts
Wow!! This is awesome! Once again, i'm here! Wanna get away with this too!

Wanna win!
Olakunle Akinwande
Lagos, Nigeria
akinwandey@yahoo.com
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-14 18:43:40 From mobile phone | All posts
I can't wait 4 that day
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report