MobileMobile | Continue

Inn Forum

Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
Author: Carol

InnJoo 5.21 Launch Party is coming, are you ready?

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:04:49 From mobile phone | All posts
June 16 2010 was the day I celebrated my first birthday. I got a gift from a friend and it was phone. It cannot browse internet.I do go to cafe to browse the internet. Not until this year after attending a friends 21st birthday everyone was busy taking pictures on their phones but mine can't. So the next day I was bless and opportune to buy a phone I search via internet but I didn't find any. Not until I search jumia and I saw innjo one advert immidiatley I click and purchase it.so on 21st of march was also a memorable day BC I buy same innjoo one for my friend Susian on her 21st birthday.2015. I love innjoo I can't wait to attend the party even to see more good product from innjoo.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:05:10 From mobile phone | All posts
All my mates were in various tertiary institutions while I was saddled with the responsibility of taking care of grandma who was down with stroke. Jamb didn't miss a thing,capitalizing on my inability to concentrate the two times I sat for their exams, failed me woefully. 19 came and and went, 20 and then 21 came 'hmm, I never in my wildest dreams tot I would get an admission into a tertiary institution 'without jamb' but I did!! Anyway, grandma died, was painful but I guess she lived the life 'she was 85'. I took comfort in the fact that she died a comfortable death and it wasn't because I had to leave her to go to school.I really didn't celebrate my birthday then but I got to go to SCHOOL at 21!!!!!!
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:05:16 From mobile phone | All posts
I have so far come across the INNJOO i1s, f1, t1, i2s, note, leap, INNJOO one, note e. In all the note is more stronger in battery. INNJOO or no phone... Henry.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:10:43 From mobile phone | All posts
I am ready.just got my innjoo one yesterday and I'm good with it.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:11:09 From mobile phone | All posts
What replay u need my injoo i2s camera not working properly I was send complained I don't got any satisfied replay .
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:14:55 | All posts
CVJU

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:18:45 From mobile phone | All posts
@ 21, the only good thing that would have happened to me is gaining admission into the university which i did but couldn't afford the fee. But thank God, its a testimony today.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:20:57 From mobile phone | All posts
This is cool, with innjoo bringing it big to town! Go innjoo
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:30:23 From mobile phone | All posts
This is good desertion

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-5-15 17:30:27 From mobile phone | All posts
Hmmm...21 a age I'll never forget.... The age I cried..I was a footballer with great dream ..when I was 21yrs I hard an injury, on my own mind sept I decided to be away from the pitch cos if i still stay within the pitch I'll always force my self to play cos i love the game., but before i come back my coach & the crews has been changed,I couldn't make my way back into the team cos i couldn't afford what am been ask to pay..it look like my dream will never come through but NO it shall surely come to pass cos baba God is always with me (JERRYBANTI)..... 21 a year that will never earse from my mind
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List