Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
Return Post new threads
Author: Mayoral

Bluetooth malfunctions

[Copy link]

Topics

College-Freshman

Egypt iFanKSA iFanUAE iFanNigeria iFanFacebook followerPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanIndia iFans

Post on 2015-6-17 15:13:57 | All posts
SAAA posted on 2015-6-16 10:43
Well, I'm happy for you @ELLDEB, enjoy your lovely device.

Bravo, Well done bro @AmrKhaled !!

thnx brother
Smile life is short ;)
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Happy Valentines DayKSA iFanIndia iFansMerry ChristmasGood studentHumor masterI love InnJooFacebook follower

Post on 2015-6-18 07:18:01 | All posts

You are most welcome !!
Regards,
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

High school

Post on 2015-6-18 10:40:35 From mobile phone | All posts
You guys should ensure power management is on normal mode .. It disables Bluetooth when on gamma mode @Mayoral
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Middle school

Post on 2015-7-28 18:21:14 | All posts
  thanks
elldeb has spoken!
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-7 17:38:16 From mobile phone | All posts
I have the same problem but after doing the above explanation it works like magic
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-23 01:40:25 | All posts
Hi, I stay in port harcourt. I have two innjoo f2 tabs with broken screen. Kindly advise me on wheree to get it replaced/fixed.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Facebook followerNigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanIndia iFansGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-8-23 02:26:33 | All posts
leyini posted on 2015-8-23 01:40
Hi, I stay in port harcourt. I have two innjoo f2 tabs with broken screen. Kindly advise me on where ...

Call this number and they will assist you yes.  Call 07000466566
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Facebook followerNigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanIndia iFansGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-8-23 02:34:55 | All posts
leyini posted on 2015-8-23 01:40
Hi, I stay in port harcourt. I have two innjoo f2 tabs with broken screen. Kindly advise me on where ...

Innjoo service center number: 0818 436 6068
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Middle school

Post on 2017-6-2 10:38:50 | All posts
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2018-12-24 12:07:45 | All posts
A friend of Coach Factory mine named Paul Coach Factory Outlet received an automobile Coach Outlet Online from his brother Fila Outlet as Christmas present.Balenciaga Shoes On Christmas eve,Cheap Kate Spade Handbag when Paul came Kate Spade Outlet out of his office,Air Max Tn Plus a street urchin Nike Air Max was walking around the Victoria Secret Outlet shining new car, admiring it.A Victoria Secret Pink daughter complained Adidas Superstar to her father about Nike Air Vapormax her life and how things Coach Outlet Sale were so hard for her,UGG Boots Sale She did not know she was going UGG Outlet to make it and want UGG Outlet Store to give up.Nike Outlet She was tired of Michael Kors Outlet fighting and struggling.Michael Kors Outlet Online It seemed as one problem Stone Island Hoodie was solved a new The North Face Outlet one arose.Her father,Nike Air Max Black a cook, took her to Stussy Outlet the kitchen, He filled three pots with water Nike Shirts and placed each on Adidas Backpack a high fire .Soon the pots came Coach Factory Outlet Store to a boil. In one he Coach Outlet Online placed carrots,Coach Outlet Store Online in the second he placed eggs,Fila Sandals and in the last he placed ground coffee Balenciaga Sneakers beans. He led them sit and boil,Kate Spade Outlet without saying a word.

The daughter sucked her teeth Kate Spade Outlet Store and impatiently waited, wondering Nike Air Max Tn what he was doing. In about twenty minutes Cheap Nike Shoes he turned off the burners, He fished the Victoria Secret Clothing carrots out and placed them in Victoria Secret Outlet a bowl. He pulled the eggs out Adidas Originals Superstar and placed them a bowl. Then he ladled the coffee out Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 and placed it in a mug. Turning to her he asked," Darling,Cheap UGG Boots what do you see?"He brought her UGG Slippers closer and asked her to feel the carrots, she UGG Australia did and noted that they were soft .Nike Outlet Store Then he asked her to take an egg and break it.Coach Outlet After pulling off the shell, she observed the hard-boiled egg. Finally, he asked her to sip the coffee .She smiled, as she tasted its rich aroma.He explained that each of them had faced the same adversity, boiling water,Cheap Michael Kors Handbags but each reacted differently.Michael Kors Handbags The carrot went in strong, hard, and unrelenting.Cheap Stone Island But after being subjected to the boiling water,Cheap North Face Jacket it softened and became weak. The egg had being fragile.New Balance Outlet Its thin outer shell had protected its liquid interior, but after sitting through the boiling water. its inside became hardened ,The ground coffee beans were unique ,however ,After they were in the boiling water ,they had changed the water .
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Return Post new threads

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List