MobileMobile | Continue

Inn Forum

Find
Hot Search: InnJoo UI Note i2s
Author: jojo

#Power in Nigeria# - InnJoo Nigeria Launch Event is coming!

[Copy link]

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 17:30:12 From mobile phone | All posts
#Power in Nigeria
IMG_20150824_172805.jpg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 17:37:59 From mobile phone | All posts
#Power in Nigeria
I am the Power in Nigeria. I represent the people of Nigeria. The Power in Nigeria are the people; strong, brave, industrious, intelligent and kind. We surmount the steepest heights, and reach into the deepest depths, we cross the widest distances, we never give up. We believe in love, strength and faith. We are bound in wisdom, peace and unity.

I am a Nigerian, i am strong, brave, industrious, intelligent and kind. I am the "Power in Nigeria"
IMG_20150826_142126.jpg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 18:10:20 From mobile phone | All posts
Nature and Tourism an untapped and great #Power in Nigeria# can provide thousands of jobs for our teeming unemployed youths
IMG_20140312_185911.jpg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

Post on 2015-8-26 18:10:39 From mobile phone | All posts
Power in Nigeria, which is within Nigeria that can keep her citizens safe and provide happiness that could never be powerful without every single power from every member of the citizens of the society illustrate with the image above....
As we all known that one of the ways the government is trying to make all citizens safe and increase our hapinesss is security and there is know way we have security without stable power supply. Due to these fact, one of the ways which I show in my creative image is solar powe, which is within us in Nigeria.
I believe no better time than the present time we are now in Nigeria to make use of solar power.‪#‎power‬ In Nigeria
So, I believe in the power in Nigeria, I believe in the power within Nigeria.
IMG_20150826_143323.jpg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 18:13:38 From mobile phone | All posts
Power in Nigeria: The Nigerians are the powerful people who understand that their power really matters in creating a new Nigeria for Nigerians. They never relent nor do they give up until they use their power (vote) in early 2015 to have change in governance. This change in which they believe in, can only come through Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress according to the Nigeria Motto. They stood in Unity. They have Faith in God for the country. They live in Peace during and after the election. And the result of election make Progress. This is #Power in Nigeria#
images.jpg
pQYp80khzOhEzQN59xHXYRML9CFyLMLSTnrRKtf-WBZL76Apud7nwQ3zAkuHtsJMHoqq4bGivwEaHJi3.jpg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 18:34:35 From mobile phone | All posts
Power Is authority, authority equals control and control is to be in-charge. Nigeria is no doubt one of the richest in the world in terms of everything; power has the ability to change things at the slightest opportunity; let the power in Naija begins and the people of this great country will witness powerful power of transformation. God bless Naija, God bless inn joo
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 18:36:59 From mobile phone | All posts
Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Inventor, Emmanuel Okekunle Who Designed
Helicopter In JSS 1, Started Innovations At 5 .

#power in Nigeria
kunle-Helicopter-300x201.jpg
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 18:42:16 From mobile phone | All posts
Power up 9ja!
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 19:12:55 From mobile phone | All posts
Proudly Nigerian..this mother nation comprises of different ethnics group and different tribes and yet we still united...Nigeria the giant of Africa #power in Nigeria #lets go internet journey
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Kindergarten

Post on 2015-8-26 20:42:07 From mobile phone | All posts
Our dear national football teams, the power that bring and unite us in the face  adversity. For a nation made  up of many tribe  and languages.Our national football teams, be it EAGLE or FALCON is one among many power that unite, gave us common ground and a platform to forget our differences and move  us as a united  nation that we are. Beyond  our shore, our team the "EAGLES and FALCONS " had soar and made a landmark achievement that's our national pride and honor As a nation. First, as the first black nation to win FIFA organised event in China 85 or the very first black nation to have won gold medal in men football event at Atlanta 96,  better still as a nation  the great African women National team "FALCONS" who have champions African women football event for many years. Our national football has made  a forces to reckon with, both in the continent if Africa and the world at large. Be it the EAGLES or FALCONS it is the power of NAIJA.
IMG_20150826_163310.JPG
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List