View: 4351|Reply: 99

How to Remove Fly Launcher

[Copy link]

Topics

Primary school

the Philippines iFan

Post on 2015-10-1 14:38:14 | All posts |Read mode
Hi Jojo,

last night when i checked my phone i found a notification of an OTA update. excitingly i thought that innjoo has sent me an OTA update for Android L. in short i isntalled the OTA update just to find out later that it was not an OS update from Innjoo but a launcher update for Fly Launcher. I am really pissed off with this as i dont want to use any launchers except the original launcher from Innjoo. Now i was trying to uninstall Fly Launcher but it cannot be removed from my Innjoo One. here are the things that i have done:

1st: i tried to remove the Fly Launcher in a normal manner of "uninstall" process.  - - - not possible
2nd: i tried to restore factory settings, but once the phone finished setting up the launcher is still Fly launcher.

the Fly Launcher that was installed on my phone keeps on sending adverts and isntalling Apps that i dont need. also i want the clean original launcher of Innjoo one, thus can somebody help me to remove this Fly launcher please.

Props Report

Topics

High school

Pakistan iFan

Post on 2015-10-19 21:24:56 | All posts
i do agree with u kathee,same i raised with MODS of this forum and jojo gave me same answer , i don't understand why innjoo is antagonizing us ,it is ur official launcher, yes we agree ,but at least give us option to get rid of this don't forcefully compel us to use this crap and messy app,let us decide ourselves,
u should think in this regard as well instead of just saying that its ur offical launcher and we are forced to use this,

cant you see users rating of fly launcher,where it stands

PS, i am using another launcher and disabled it ,
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Facebook followerNigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanIndia iFansGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-10-1 17:06:38 | All posts
Fly Launcher is the original Official User interface Launcher of InnJoo.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Facebook followerNigeria iFanMerry ChristmasEgypt iFanKSA iFanPakistan iFanthe Philippines iFanUAE iFanIndia iFansGood studentHumor master

Post on 2015-10-1 17:08:01 | All posts
The fly launcher does not Install apps.The Fly launcher only Recommends Apps to you.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Post on 2015-10-1 18:40:52 | All posts
It is not a bad gesture to send advert of  apps to you
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

High school

Pakistan iFan

Post on 2015-10-1 19:36:56 From mobile phone | All posts
I do agree,dont know y u have selected such a useless launher as ur offical laucher,which is just creating mess,no offense but i did same wt cathy did and when all in vein ,i installed 3rd party laucher,play sensible injoo,and if u guys are stuck with this fly auncher make it practical
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Moderator assistant

Post on 2015-10-1 23:37:37 | All posts
munz posted on 2015-10-1 19:36
I do agree,dont know y u have selected such a useless launher as ur offical laucher,which is just cr ...

the fly launcher is superb. you just have to calm down to see that it is good

can you point out the mess?
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Primary school

the Philippines iFan

Author| Post on 2015-10-19 15:49:50 | All posts
toljosade posted on 2015-10-1 23:37
the fly launcher is superb. you just have to calm down to see that it is good

can you point out t ...

let me get back to you on what are the apps that i dont need that the launcher installed on my phone. i appologize for late reply as i dont use my innjoo phone that much since the update from fly.
as for the "It is not a bad gesture to send advert of  apps to you" i don't think so specially if i did not install the app and was tricked to install the app. i would like to un-install the app even, but i dont have any option to do so.
why i wanted to un-install fly laucher? because it is a 3rd party app as far as i know, and i consider them the same as HOLO etc. out there that i can always install and un-install i i wanted to since i bought the phone. i own the phone now and i have the right which app (available in any app market) to put on my phone.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

Middle school

Post on 2015-10-26 02:25:37 From mobile phone | All posts
I have same question.
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Topics

High school

Pakistan iFan

Post on 2015-10-26 19:15:07 From mobile phone | All posts
Last edited by munz on 2015-10-27 16:36 They wont reply rohit,they dont have any other thing to say,except " the fly launcher is superb. you just have to calm down to see that it is good"
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

12345678910Next
Return Post new threads

Points policy of this forum

!fastreply! Top Return List